Wednesday, February 15, 2012

About Week 3

Okay... so the third week... I did a lot of research. Lots of the stuff is up on the artifacts page of my google site that is now fully up and running! http://sites.google.com/site/filmofidentity :)

In class we were still doing wiki presentations at the beginning and then we went more in depth for annotating our artifacts!! Which I think I have done correctly (though I can make them more professional later, I've been told). We spent a lot of time going over the ways to make them (on the original wiki site, there is an outline to perfect annotations) and then we made them!

They were supposedly checked at 12:01, Saturday 2/11 :P

Friday we also got IRT topics, mine is Ray Kurzweil... I wasn't sure at all what to do with it. I didn't even know how to do an IRT (probably one of the points...) and I asked Brendan about it and he just said get researching... but not necessarily about the direct topic... Hmmm... So I got to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment